Second (Belated) Update

Two months later, and a birthday later (I'm 45 now) and I'm here with my second update. I'm not seeing the progress I would like, but I'm not surprised. The jump focused Tuesday/Thursday workouts are working well for me. I'm able to function normally during the week at work and volleyball practice. I am seeing small progress.

Today after a shorter amount of warm up I was able to touch rim and get the tip of my finger above. I'm hitting right at the first joint of my middle finger on my better jumps. I would estimate my jump is up about another inch above the last update, and 2-2 1/2 above my starting point. I was able to get my head above a regulation men's volleyball net. During scrimmages that I played, my muscular endurance lasted pretty well. Longer rallies with a lot of jumps started to make my legs feel like jelly.

Overall I'm feeling pretty good about how things are going. I would like to get more Saturday workouts in now that the volleyball season is winding down, but the 2 jump workouts during the week are working so far.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Overview of Exercise Choices

Welcome And An Introduction